"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Update...

Alright I get Internet installed on Tuesday, WoOt! And I reformatted my hard drive so it's like I have a brand new computer all over again...and the wireless works now on my computer.

It's very slow but it's something rather than nothing, and that makes it so I can do some things until Tuesday and high speed Internet again! Yeh!!!

And I'm getting all the goodies uploaded that I've been working on through all this. And I have several new tuts that will be going up on my new tutorial site as well. So I'm around just trying to catch up all that I have been dying to get up.

Feels really good to be back and will feel even better on Tuesday with High Speed again. Xox Jessica

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP