"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Saturday, November 14, 2009

♥New Award♥

With a Russian-Dutch Heart Designs has given me an award.
Thank you so much for thinking of me hun for this award!



Now the Rules to this little bad boy is to pass this on to 10 others and also write down 10 things about me.

Being it's a HONEST SCRAP award the easy part is passing on this award to those who are hard honest scrap designers and I wish I could add more!

Sky with: Sky's Scraps

Jo with: Creationz By Jo

Julie with: Bits N Bobs

Jill with: Created By Jill

Dianna with: Digicats (& Dogs)

Jen with: GF Designz

Laura with: Laura's Designz

Alyssa with: Alyssa's Scraps & Such

Ann with: Addicted 2 Scrapz

Natasha with: Sticky Kisses Designs

Now the hard part...10 things about me.

1. I happen to call my bf my SO for "Significant Other"
2. My animals are my life and worth more than any human life to me. It's called unconditional love.
3. I'm a Mtn Dew and Red Bull addict. I can not have one of those around without drinking them, and just thinking of it makes me drool just a little bit.
4. My favorite food is anything Mexican. Hmmm tamale's!
5. My favorite book artist is Dean Koontz.
6. I find I have very few close friends and keep most at an arms length.
7. I can be judgmental, and only give three chances for anyone.
8. I do not go by first impressions.
9. My gut feeling is usually right and I have a good shit detector.
10. I always wished to grow up to be a veterinarian. And how old am I now? Lol.

1 comments:

Natasha aka. Sticky Kisses November 19, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

woo hoo -- I got an award.. thanks so much Jessica -- you rock!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP