"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Welcome ♥Angels Designz♥ to my CT!!

I would like to welcome Kelly with Angels Designz to my personal Creative Team. Both of us get along really well with the gothic/darker kits working really well with her wicked tutorials, and I'm really happy to have her on my team! Welcome hun!!

Please visit her blog by clicking on the blinkie below!


I've had several changes occurring with my personal creative team (tut writers) as they convert to just scrapping, or have many other things occurring in there every day lives aside from the Internet. They all have become really close friends and family to me and are always welcome in my life in any way or form. I love you guys.

I also wanted to also do a shout out to several tag makers that are currently activly working with my kits!!
Chloe with Bad Diva Dezigns

Justine with PSP Addict


I also have Cindy (ChiChi) and Elizabeth that have been active in creating some kick ass tags. Thank you so much guys!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP