"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Update...

Alright I've felt like I've gone through a world of hell the last couple of days. As many of you know I've had a bad hard drive for a while. Well I keep ignoring it and it's gotten to a point I feel like I'm losing my mind with it!

I have so much stuff that I am trying to save and transfer over to my other drive. So on top of trying to save all my stuffs...I haven't kept up with my emails!

And Yahell in turn as been stopping my email for "unusual amount of activity"...lol. Now that just cracks me up, actually 250-500 emails in 24 hours period is normal. But I usually am able to keep up.

Not this time. So I've found the last few days I've been bulk deleting emails (If I've missed someone’s, please let me know) to try to buy some time in getting my commitments done as well as save my work. I should just take this damn thing into a pro, but sigh! I am trying to save some money. Not sure it's worth the headache at this point, I'm so frustrated.

So I'll be around off and on trying to get this resolved. Xox
Feel free to text me if you like...and I'll make a stopping moment in this mess and chat for those of you that have that info. :)

Anyways on a happy note...Jo sent the cutest little thing through the group the other day and I just have to post it, and it hit home as I feel my life is on a rollercoaster! And who doesn't love these cute little buggers? LMAO.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP