"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

♥Quick Update♥

I want to apoligize!! I've been AWAL today with so much going on right now, and my new CT members have been crazy busy creating, so look for more new tuts to be posted tomorrow. FTU and PTU tutorials! WoOt!! A huge thank you to all my CT Members and all they do for me, you guys are all so appreciated by me.

I've also gotten a new update on my Header!! Sky's Scraps, one of my best friends has done her magic again and re-created my header with blood and glass breakage no less! I frickin' LOVE it. Thank you so much Marie! Visit her blog and get your updates and or blog make overs as well as your scrappin' fix by clicking the blinkie below:
SWAK

Ok...Most previews are up for Novembers CU Blog Train!! Whoohoo..and they are wicked awesome! Check them out here: GOTHIC INSPIRATIONS BLOG TRAIN STATION or click the blinkie below!


Oh!! In celebration of Halloween, I am having a ONE DAY ONLY: $1.00 SALE, can you fricking believe it?? Halloween is my favorite time of the year, so look on Saturday to Exquisite Scraps to snag my scraps at only $1.00 EACH!! and stock those shelves with those kits. And I think from now on, I will do this every Halloween at only one store..he..he.

And don't forget I have a brand new October Bliss freebie over there. It's up to the store when they post it, so check often!! Click on the blinkie below to pay a visit.
SWA Designer



Much Xoxo at all of you! Jessica

1 comments:

-*Sky*- October 30, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

i'm so glad you like your new header!! I've created it with all my heart!
luv yah
xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP