"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Friday, September 18, 2009

♥Survey Time♥ Thank you Tasha

Natasha with Sticky Kisses Designs passed on a survey to me, thank you hunnie!!

1. How long have you been using PSP, PS?
Since 2000!!

2. How did you get into making tags, scrap kits?
Tag-Groups at My Space
Kits-Were inspired by Scraps By Jessica!! (I love you so much cookie & miss you)

3. Who is your favorite artist?
That would be Elias Chatzoudis!! His work just rocks my socks, and usually is not gothic, but it doesn't matter his work is fantastic!

4. Who`s your favorite Scrap Designer?
I couldn't even begin to pick!! Their are just too many fab designers.

5. Which three blogs do you visit everyday?
Mazies Mayhem (I just love her tutorials)
Anti Social Distortions (She just gives me a dose or reality when I need it, thank you Nita!)
Scraps By Jessica (Oh Yeh, I'm a her favorite stalker)

I will now pass this Questionnaire on to:

Sky's Scraps>
Miss Foxy's Creations
Stuff Of Dri
Made By Justine
Miss Foxy Designs

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP