"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Pressies from ♥Tragedy♥

Ok normally I do not post up a whole lot of taggies that have no relation to my kits as this blog is dedicated to my work (kits & tuts), but in this case I have two reasons! Friends & Talent How can you argue with that logic...lol.

Tragedy has created several taggies for me that are beautiful!! She has been creating tags for almost 10 years... and I find her work is just awesome. The minute I saw them, I realized that she had also created these three taggies from kits of a very dear friend of mine Jessica DuHamel with Scraps By Jessica!! We all used to tag together. You can still snag these kits at Jessica's Store.

Click on the blinkie below to visit Jessica's blog and if you visit please leave some love!!


Ok previews of these awesome taggies...





1 comments:

Tragedy,  September 27, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

Awww...Jess I love you hunnie! I am gonna get some stuff together for you soon. I am sure Diva told you I started a new job and I am in a taggin rut! I got your halloweenie kit thoughh and I will try to rock somefin out soon :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP