"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Tut by Oahu Beach Girl ♥Rockin' Attitude♥

Thank you Shelly this tut is kick ass!! Shelly used my Rockin' Attitude portion of the kit for this tutorial, and it rocks!

Shelly is on my Personal Creative Team and I couldn't be more grateful for her talent here!!

You can find this Tut here: Oahu Beach Girl: ROCKIN' ATTITUDE


PREVIEW THIS NEW TUT BELOW:



You can purchase my ROCKIN' ATTITUDE COLLAB that was used for this fab tut at Scraps With Attitude. Just click on a blinkie! Hugs!!
SWA Designer

1 comments:

Shelly July 22, 2009 at 12:32 AM  

I'm so glad you liked the tut!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP