"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Saturday, July 25, 2009

CT~Please Read & Updates!

Hi guys, my newest kit sure could use some love! :) Love Game.

And I decided to do something fun and cool for CT each 1st of the month. This will be in appreciation of all of my CT that are active. You all will get a little something from me. You will have to wait and see what it is, but I hope you will like the surprises, as they will change each month as well.

Ok, what is going on with me...I am working on a Gothic kit, a CU grab bag, a Charity collab, Store Colab and three Blog TRAINS all due before the 1st!! Phewewww!! Talk about piling my plate high this month. I might have taken on a little too much this time and will have to chill out after all of this and have my butt falling asleep on me, but I always do well under pressure. :)

On a personal level, I also have A LOT going on in my life right now...and am anxious about my decisions although I know they are for the best. So my life is a taking a new direction for my career, therefore my happiness. Just a little scared. I wish really I could have my old job duties back, which I was happy before the new position and duties, but this isn't an option, so I am moving on. I will miss my work, friends and those who I call family there very much.

2 comments:

Alyssa July 26, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

Hi hun I know I owe you some tuts =)
I've been busy too working on collabs and trains but I am almost all caught up and then I can get onto the tutorials!!

Shelly August 2, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

Hi Girlie! Thank you so much for the surprise this month!! I just spent the last 4 days getting a nasty virus out of my computer, so it was a nice surprise to see when I got back online!!! Will be back with a new tut soon!!

Aloha & Hugs,
Shelly

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP