"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Friday, July 10, 2009

Away for about a week or so...

Hey everyone, I'm going to be away for about a week or so. I think something affected me more than it should have and just need to take a break. I will check in occasionally and make sure all of my friends and CT are ok. But if I do not respond quickly please don't be down, I will be back soon. And I will respond.

3 comments:

Carolyna July 11, 2009 at 2:00 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justine's Scraps July 11, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

If you need to talk, you know where I am.
Take care hun!!

Loves ya!!

-*Sky*- July 11, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

Sweetie!! I'm a lil worry now... I really don't know what happened but as i never saw you so sad.. Please come back soon hun!
luv yah xoxoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP