"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Award Giving Time: ♥Justine For You♥

Nita passed on this amazing award she created for me! She gave this to me a while back and the friend I passed it on too, hasn't been on for a while and has not recieved it yet, so I'm passing it on to another friend as well, just to keep it going because this AWARD is much different than others!

Visit Nita here: Anti-Social Distortions

She gave me this brand new AWARD with a twist....


This award passes on to only one person at a
time & also comes attached with a surprise gift.
It could be a personalized tag, a CU item or even
a scrapkit ..ect, ect. To get your surprise you must
message the award giver & acknowledge the award.

This "Just Because" award goes to Justine with PSP Addict for being there beside me from the beginning as a Tagger! I couldn't ask for a better friend. Thank you sweetie!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP