"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Thursday, May 28, 2009

♥Gothic Inspirations CU Blog Train♥

Yehh, my first hosted Blog Train kicks off on June 1st! So Make sure to check back for your CU freebie downloads!

Snag mine my CU freebie here: GothicInspirations-GI_CUBT09.zip
Snag Scraps by Jessica here: GothicInspirations_CUBT09-4JD.zip
My preview of my portion here:

PREVIEW FOR Jessica with: Scraps By Jessica


FOLLOW THE REST OF THE TRAIN TO SNAG THE REST!!

HEADQUARTERS

Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations <----You Are Here

Justine with: PSP Addict

Sky with: Sky's Scraps

Update on Jessica!! She has been not feeling well, I've posted Jessica's above. But please visit her blog and check out her amazing creations and snazzy blog!
Jessica with: Scraps By Jessica

Ali with: Designs By Ali

Jill with: Created By Jill

Julie with: Bits N Bobs

Sarah with: Pimp My Tags With Scraps

Nita with: Anti Social Distortions

Wendy & Sarah (what a great team) at: Kikkin Kreations

Charly with: Country Hollow Creations

Hutchs Baby with: HBS Faith In Christ Scraps

Anna with: Delicious Scraps

Pia with: Digital Blue Print

6 comments:

Justine's Scraps May 29, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

I can't wait to see what everyone made. Especially Nita!!

I will post mine in the morning.

Digi Free May 31, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

createdbyjill June 1, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Snagged em both! Can't wait to peek! Hugs

Manu June 1, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

Thank you very much!!! :)

DeliciousScraps June 1, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

Great freebie!! Thank you for sharing!

Hugs,

~Anna

DarkPheonix June 2, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

OMG...I love your blog!!! Finally someone who creates like me!!! I am currently selling at Scrappity-Doo-Dah.com. I am fairly new still, but am trying to expand, I love the dark look, you should check out my kit, "The Dark Side Of Love"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP