"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Two New Awards!! Thank you Stacy & Abby!!

I've recieved these awards before, but they are so appreciated by those who share them and pass them along! Thank you so much guys for thinking of me. Hugs, Jessica

Be sure to check out each one of there blogs, as they are very talented and inspiring artists!
Stacy with
Stacy's Scraps
gave an I love your blog award!

Abby with
Abba Dabba Scraps
gave me a treasured friend award!


I'd like to pass these two awards on to several close friends even though they may have these too, but I wanted you guys to know your being thought of!!

Jessica with: Jessica's Scraps Thank you for your friendship over the years and always being there for me, I find that every day I'm grateful to just to have you in my life, your like the sunshine that comes through the edge of my blinds in the morning, it always gives me hope even though it pisses me off I have to start a new day and keep on trying! So thank you for always being my light.

Jill with: Created By Jill Jillie Bean, you surpise me every day, and I love that your able to do all you do with those kids and still able to chat with me and create your beautiful work!!

Diane: Candy's Treats Hun...I can't thank you enough for your wonderful friendship and your beautiful work.

Justine with: PSP Addict Girl, you have seen me through it all, and I love you and think your the best, I'm grateful to know you all these years and have you in my life!


Sky with: Sky's Scraps Hun, I couldn't live without you always making me laugh and your inspirational work. Thank you for your friendship!

I have so many of you that even though I may have not linked up, that I appreciate and love and I hope you all know that!!

4 comments:

Jessica DuHamel April 19, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

Awww girlie this actually made me tear up. I love ya bunches!!

Gothic Inspirations April 19, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

I love you too, hun! Hugs to you over in good ol' CA!

Diane April 20, 2009 at 3:37 AM  

thans so much hun...just to know that people i have never even met before can care so much, just warms my heart...you are an amazing friend! thank you...hugs Diane x

-*Sky*- April 21, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

wow tysvm Jessica! I'm blessed to found someone like U! and what you wrote means world to me.. Bisous bisous mon amie ;o) you rock!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP