"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Saturday, April 18, 2009

PSP Gal trying to Use Photo Shop! Help!!

I've bought quite a few actions, and then have installed Photo Shop 7. I finally figured out how to run the actions but it say's I'm missing commands. Commands that are logical! Like Merge Layers or Contract. Normal things that Paint Shop Pro would just have. So to say the least my actions do not work right.

Has any one ran into these issues? Can anyone help? Or make suggestions? I've paid alot for these actions and have now invested in Photo Shop and I can't use them. :(

2 comments:

Jessica DuHamel April 19, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

Ack! I haven't had that problem...and I'm still so photoshop challenged that I can't help =/

Gothic Inspirations April 19, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

LMAO!! Here I thought oh the program is enough, it took me about two hours trying to go through the help section of the program to learn how to run an action, got no where! I then got a bright idea to google it, and then learned how to make an action run in Photo Shop and I was soooooooo happy and then, bam!! I'm missing commands so it doesn't work, and there beautiful action looks like it took a puke!! Damn it, this sucks. Thank you anyways cookie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP