"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Thursday, April 23, 2009

♥8 Things About Me♥

Both Dianna and Jessica Have tagged me in the "8 things about me post!! So here we go!

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. My week ending!
2. See my kids again at the end of the day (my kids are the furry kind)
3. Create a new scrapping kit.
4. Having a big ol' burger on the BQ tonight
5. Pulling the dang weeds in the front yard...yep I want too!
6. Kissing my boyfriend after not seeing him all day.
7. Watching the 3 episodes I've missed of Desperate Housewives.
8. Going back to sleep.

8 things I did yesterday

1. Ate at On the Border for my work thing.
2. Worked my ass off
3. Had major butt aches from sitting all day.
4. Finished off my Goth Element Grab Bag.
5. Hugged my favorite Dog: Kilo
6. Watched the Rescue I missed on Tuesday...it was weird.
7. Had an interesting day at work.
8. Cleaned the kitchen to cook dinner and then cleaned it after.

8 things I wish I could do

1. See my parents in Montana one last time.
2. Get my hair cut.
3. See a dermatologist over my skin. I have really fair skin and need to be checked out for skin cancer, I'm a little worried over several things for several years now.
4. Not have my period anymore, it causes my endometriosis to act up, and I miserable a lot. Just get it out!
5. Go to an exotic place at least once in my life. Jamaica or Cabo anyone?
6. Have a deck built out back for entertaining. Have the skilled man to do the labor for it, but no $ for the supplies for it. Landlord isn’t interested in it, just his lawn.
7. Meet several of my friends I've met over the years on My Space and on the net. Crazy? Maybe but I've found some wonderful friends.
8. Buy my own house and quite paying rent...I'm really tired of it.

8 shows I watch
Southland
Rescue Me
Desperate Housewives
Men in Trees
Bones
Lipstick Jungle
The Office
I think that is it!! Aside from the news.


8 people I'm tagging
Suzanne (Girl do it on MySpace)
Keysa (Girl do it on MySpace)
Diane: Candy's Treats
Jill with: Created By Jill
Sky with: Sky's Scraps
Justine with: PSP Addict
Dreamy with: Just Dreaminn
Stacy with Stacy's Scraps

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP