"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Monday, March 30, 2009

♥Bad Diva Kit Freebie♥

I created a Word Art Freebie to go with my Bad Diva Kit. THESE ARE TAGGER SIZE! I will have a New Larger Version tonight as it was brought to my attention that they could be used in a larger size as well.

20 Word Arts all in PNG format. Personal Use Only.

Please say thank you if you snag:
GothicInspirations_BadDivaKitFreebieWA.zip

PREVIEW:
Photobucket
Look for my Add On to my Bad Diva Kit later this week!

10 comments:

Digi Free March 30, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 31 Mar [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pattycakes March 31, 2009 at 5:31 AM  

Fun wordart!! Thank you!! :)

Dianna March 31, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

Thanks! Great Stuff! I'll have to pick up that kit!

Melissa March 31, 2009 at 7:50 AM  

Very fun! Thanks so much, I'm gonna enjoy using these!

Anonymous,  March 31, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

wow wicked WA!!!!! I downloaded them but they were so tiny. BUMMER!!! But thanks for the inspiration to make some of my own for our store.

Jules,  April 1, 2009 at 4:23 AM  

Thank you! I'm going to have fun with these!

Gothic Inspirations April 1, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

These are Taggers Size, not Full Size. I will make them larger for those who need them. Jessica

Patty April 2, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

AWESOME WORD ART! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!

Teddy,  April 3, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

Thank you so much for sharing your word art with everyone..

Kristi April 3, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

Thank you so much!! Your work is great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP