"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Monday, December 22, 2008

New Year's Celebration-♥Freebie Add On♥

Photobucket

Hi everyone, I did something a little different this time, along side of the word art, I created 4 different 2009 blings. This is in layers, not gifs! That way you can use them directly in your tags. I've labeled them 1, 2 & 3 animations. If you need help working with layers please let me know and I'd be happy to guide you through it.

I've also seperated them for two versions of Paint Shop Pro: PSP 8&9 and PSPX.

Download Word Art & Bling (PSP 8&9) Here:New Year's Celebration 2009 By JW's (PSP8&9).pspimage


Download Word Art & Bling (PSPX) HERE:

New Year's Celebration 2009 By JW's (PSPX).pspimage

I always appreciate a Thank you if you snag! Hugs, Jessica

5 comments:

Digi Free December 22, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 23 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever December 23, 2008 at 4:03 AM  

AWESOME job with BLING Jessica!!! I am SOOOO only a PS user! DRATS!

Do you make your own blinkies? Animation Shop by chance? I have that but could never figure it out and I know it works well with PSP and was and possibly still is packaged with PSP! Sometimes I would like to try PSP(X), but I SO need focus on one program at a time! :(

Have a LOVELY day sweetie!

Hugs,
Linda :)

Anonymous,  December 23, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

Thanks for the gothic one loved it and will keep checking for any more take care and happy chrimbo

Debbie December 23, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

Thank you so much, love them =) Merry Christmas

Kristi January 2, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

Thanks for all the great freebies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP