"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Sunday, November 30, 2008

♥Taggers~Christmas Blog Train 2008 FREEBIE♥



I am so wicked proud to be a part of this Taggers Christmas Blog Train! It's my first, thank you to my fellow scrappers for letting me join. Muahh!

Please say thank you, either by replying to this post or on 4Shared. I know 4Shared now requires your ass to log in, but it means the world to hear a thank you for my hard work! So I hope you'll make my day. Huggers!

My portion of the train includes a Christmas Calendar, tags, ribbons, word art, and Christmas bottle caps, a Christmas stocking, flower, holly, 2 pattern star blings and 8papers! I hope you all like my contribution!

PREVIEW:
Photobucket

~LINKS HAVE NOW EXPIRED~

You can still get this free by purchasing my Christmas Cheer Scrap!
It's currently on Sale for $2.00 right here on my blog! Please look for the paypal purchase option down on the right of my blog


Or you can purchase at: Scrap it Scrappy

Ok now I hope I have everyone!! The rest of the blog train here, some now may have also expired there freebies and may have them for sale:

Bits N Pieces of GBD
Black Cat Scraps
Bits N Pieces of GBD
Captivated Visions
CrystalBelleMomoF4
Created By Jill
Cre8ive Creations
Designs By Ali
Designs By Bittersweet
Designs By Helly
Pimp My Tags
Girfriend Designz
Honored Scraps
HBS Faith In Christ Scraps
**YOU ARE HERE**
Gothic Inspirations
Harry and Tates Mum
JIC Creations
Julies-Jems
lafleurstuffs
Laneys Scrappy Moments
Miss Lady Hawke
Mz Mouseys-Creations
Norms Baby
Purple Dragon Fly Creations
Rachels Expressionz
Rockins Ruckus
SNM Creations
SameTradeSigns
Sgrowe Designs
Scrappy Deesignz
Scrapping Bits
Scrappy-Lover
Scraps By Jessica
Serenity Sheri
Southern Scrapz
Tantrum Scraps
TCS Sweets
Twinky Dezines
Twisted Angels Scrap Kits
Urban Mermaid Designs
VMoore Designs
Whisprd Dreamz
Wench Designs
Sweetie Peas Scraps
Sugar Kissed Scraps
Shiloh Shepherd Breed
Shan Mom to 4
Taggers Scraps

13 comments:

Trisha,  December 1, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

Thank you for your lovely gift :-)

Melody aka pebbles7195 December 1, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Hugs!! :)

Carrie December 1, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

Great kit. Thank you very much. Happy Holidays.

deeniem56 December 1, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

Awesome kit!! Thank you for sharing in this Taggers Christmas blog train :)

Michelle,  December 1, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

Thanking so much in taking part in this special give away. You work is great!

BadDiva,  December 2, 2008 at 12:20 AM  

Thanks sooo much Doll!

~xOx~

ausbettsee47 December 2, 2008 at 4:40 AM  

thanks heaps Jessica for your wonderful contribution to the Taggers Christmas Blog Train....
hugz
Betty

Deanna December 2, 2008 at 6:54 AM  

Thanks so much! I just LOVE your style. How fun!

ivymay December 2, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

many thanks for your blog train gift. Have a Happy Christmas

Anonymous,  December 6, 2008 at 4:38 PM  

Love it :) Thank you so much for sharing your talent

Kathy December 7, 2008 at 11:22 AM  

I'n mot sure what's up but 4shared is going nowhere with this one. I got the Thanksgiving one with no trouble. To bad I can't crawl into the computer and give it a swift kick. I'll try again later. it seems confused and wants to download both files and is hanging up.

dwp,  December 7, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

Cool kit! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP