"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Saturday, November 1, 2008

♥Awards♥

Photobucket

Thank you Krissy: Giggly Girl Scrapz and a big thanks to Justine: PSP Addict for this award too!

The rules to this one is to name 7 things I love and to pass it on to 7 other friends...

Things I love:

1. My Boyfriend 2. My Animals (My life) 3. My Friends
4. Reading & Bubble baths 5. Cooking & Baking
6. Giving & Helping Others 7. Style & Class

Passing on to friends:

Diane: Candys Treats

Jessica: Scraps By Jessica

Stacy: Stacy's Scraps

Adriana: Stuff of Dri

Teresa: Teresa's Treasures

Linda: Bon Scrapatit Designs

Veronica: VBW1978

I also recieved this award from Justine with PSP Addict for this award too! Thank you hun, muahhh!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Diane November 2, 2008 at 1:08 AM  

thanks so mush for my award!
hugs Diane x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP