"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Questionnaire!

To my friend Justine with PSP Addict who sent me this questionaire! Thank you hun, for your friendship over the years and always being there for me.

1. How long have you been using PSP? Since 2001, I stumbled across a talented tag maker and friend in MySpace that got me interested, Linda Lee We do not stay in contact near as much these days but for her talent, patience in teaching me and friendship I am forever grateful for, I love you always cookie!

2. How did I get into tag making, Scrap kits?
For tag making, I was bored with MySpace.
Scrap Kits, I have to thank my long time friend Jessica Her kits are amazing and inspiring.

3. Who's my favorite artist? Elias Chatzoudis

4. Who is my favorite scrap designer? Jessica

5. Whose blog do I go to everyday? I'm random. I go where I can when I have time. :)

Passing on to three people. I think I am supposed to pass this on in blogs, but I'm passing on to three of my amazing friends on MySpace.

Suzanne
Keysa
Chloe

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP