"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Monday, September 8, 2008

So Justine got me thinking...

Thanks Justine for inspiring me to create and offer some of my tubes! It has been a while since I've shared any tubes I've made other than Nita's group. So thought I'd share a few here. Feel free to use them in scraps and tags, just keep my file names intact. :)

They are in PNG format. Hugs, Jessica

This wicked header was created by my good friend Nita. :)

TO VIEW TUBES CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW!!

jesswoods1/Blogger Offers

Please say thank you if you snag! :)

3 comments:

Justine's Scraps September 8, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

I don't know what I would do w/o my PSP......lol
You rock and always loved your tubes.
Snagged the sneakers and tiara. ;)

MUAH!!

Sky September 9, 2008 at 11:13 PM  

tHANX SO MUCH i SNAGGED THE TUBES YOU ARE AMAZING HUGZ
SKY

Aleah'sMommy September 11, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

These are great! Thanks so much I snagged most of em! LOL! And Justine seems to have a way of talking people into stuff. She is such a sweetie. Thats how I found your blog was through hers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP